Saturday 22 December 2012

22nd DEC. BOURNEMOUTH to CHRISTCHURCH

As we trudged through Bournemouth folk looked at us as if we were tramps. A woman holding a bottle of cider came up to us sympathizing say she lived on the streets too. She directed us to St.Muriels,  apparently they give you a free xmas dinner and pressie. We thanked her,  was tempted , Josh was not keen.
Later on we were handed a half price voucher for Mc Donalds and stopped there for lunch.
We walked on to Christchurch stopping at a Premier Inn, I joked that maybe they have a key that they give rough looking folk to keep tgem away from the civilised ones. I trimmed my beard and J did my hair. I miss my cap and tried to find a replacement but none came up to my standard .
It was the most xmasy it had felt. We watched xmas tv,  fed on mince pies and relaxed.
Phoned Monique having sent her a new years pressie. Was on phone for over an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment