Monday 18 June 2012

Testing Gear

I find it quite hard using my phone keyboard for typing. So at the end of the day I know it will be even harder to get it right. So have a small keyboard which connects to the mobile to make
doing this blog even easier. Thats
what I am typing this on. It is not bad

. But like all these gadgets I need to charge it upi hence another gadget is needed in the form of a solar panel charger that goes on the back of my pack.

I have also bought a few guide books- The Cleveland Way and Yorkshire Wolds by Paddy Dillon , and The Hadrian Wall Way b
y Trailblazer. I will let you know what I think. Other guides will be posted on to me.


If anyone as any ideas on to any guide route tips then let me know via Twitter or Facebook.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment